Fixed Fee Conveyancing Lawyers Glasgow
We know that buying and selling your home can be a stressful time. Our experienced and qualified solicitors can explain the procedure and ensure you are confident in selling your home.
How Do I Buy And Sell Property?
Conveyancing Glasgow - Residental Conveyancing Solicitors In Glasgow - Conveyancing Lawyers Glasgow - Residential Conveyancing Glasgow
The Conveyancing Process - Purchasing Your New Home
This process explains step by step how we complete your transaction:
- Firstly, when you have identified your ideal home, get in touch with our enquiries team at Simplicity Legal. It is important for us to make enquiries as to whether there is a closing date. At this point, we will discuss your options for financing the purchase- for example, a mortgage.
- Next, we will get in touch with you regarding our fees and to get some proof of ID for yourself, a requirement under money laundering regulations as per the Law Society of Scotland.
- Once this is complete, we will send the offer to the parties selling the property. At this stage, we will send what is known as a ‘qualified acceptance’. This includes your offer with some conditions attached to be negotiated.
- Following this, we will obtain documents from the seller’s solicitors. We will ensure the seller has what is known as ‘Title to the Property’, ie. They can legally sell the property. We will also contact the seller’s agents and make enquiries as to any alterations or works carried out on the property.
- What is known as Property Enquiry Reports will determine various matters in relation to the area where the property is situated, including information on roads, drainage, warrants etc.
- Next, we will work with the seller’s solicitor to settle things as quickly as possible. We will then obtain all the relevant forms for your mortgage and finalise this with your lender.
- Following on from Land and Buildings Transaction Tax, when we reach an agreement with the seller’s solicitors we will arrange for the conclusion of the contract. Once the necessary funds are transferred, you will obtain the keys to your new home.
Do You Need Legal Advice For A Conveyancing Transaction? Our Conveyancing Solicitors Are Here To Help.
When it comes to dealing with a conveyancing transaction, it’s crucial to have the right legal guidance and support every step of the way. Our property lawyers are here to help, whether you’re buying or selling a property. The intricacies of the property law process can be overwhelming, and it’s essential to ensure that everything is handled correctly to protect your interests. Contact us, that’s where our team of experienced conveyancing solicitors comes in. We understand the significance of a smooth and efficient conveyancing process, and we are here to offer you the legal advice and expertise you need to navigate through it successfully. With our help, you can have peace of mind knowing that your transaction is in capable hands.
Contact our Fixed Fee Conveyancing Solicitors in Glasgow and Shawlands, East Kilbride, Edinburgh and Lanarkshire
Contact our conveyancing specialists for a Free* initial consultation with our Conveyancing and Estate Agents Department, please call us today on 0141 465 5743.
Get a FREE Conveyancing Quote Today!
What our clients say
Connect with us
Stay connected for tips, advice and updates on the law in Scotland.